Sunday, January 06, 2013

40 years!

40 years ago today my Ma and Pa tied the knot at their local registry office.
They have not always had it easy. Both lost their parents at relatively young ages, money not always to hand and health wise mum has struggled especially the last couple of years. However their love and devotion to each other has seen them through these tough times and will continue to do so for a long time to come.
Below is a scrapbook page I made quite a few years ago now which contains a pic taken before they married. Mum has the original so I really need to make one for my album.

Crafting wise I have finally finished the three mini designs. They just need to be backed and mounted on card and I will have three christmas cards done. Hmmm that sounds a little sick doesn't it? I will post a pic of these tomorrow.

Urghh talking of tomorrow everyone goes back to school/work and I am not looking forward to it :-(
On a positive note I won a Lizzie Kate chart on ebay this morning - soooo exciting!
X

No comments: