Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sloppy Blogging!

I cannot believe it is Thursday and I last posted an entry on here on Monday!

So what has been going on? Well to be honest a little bit here and a little bit there. I have done the odd bit of crafting but to be honest I have spent alot of time at school again this week - maybe I should suggest a salary? LOL!

Today at school was June Rose Day which is abit like May Day celebrations but in June. The girls dress up in party dresses and have posys while the boys wear bow ties and waistcoats. Each year in school presents a dance and it is a lovely morning. Luckily we managed to miss the rain showers so that was a bonus.

Here is a piccy of my boys taken before school this morning - cute eh?

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

some how they looked strained?! Could it be the outfits per chance???? lol