Thursday, June 07, 2007

Such a busy bee and one crazy lady!!

First lets start my overdue blog entry with a comment about this lady.
Traci has been a huge crafting inspiration to me over the last 18 months since I first met her (has it only been 18 months?!). Her enthusiasm is never ending and especially lately she has been a good friend as we have dealt with difficult times involving our nine year olds.
She is now having to deal with the knowledge that her adopted Dad has cancer which is terminal and in the later stages.
So why the funny piccie? Welllllll.......
in true Traci style she has decided to raise money for the worthy cause of Cancer Research..........by having her hair dyed pink!!! Yes pink!!!!
If you would like to donate some money towards this cause then please send the money to: sales@tjcdesigns.co.uk and put Donation in the information box please be advised that 100% of the money goes towards Cancer Research.

Right back to my week and phew what a week. No crafting as I seem to have spent most of my time at school helping or on School trips. Very tiring but feel good that I have helped out. Thank goodness it's friday tomorrow I need a rest!

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

So Can't convince you to join me then? I think pink would rather suit you!!! lol