Thursday, July 05, 2007

He does make us smile!

Why he chose a pair of work goggles I don't know and where he found them was a bigger mistery!
But when I saw this - well of course I had to take a piccie. You have to don't you?

Harry is still off school today but is much better since Monday. Hopefully he will be at school tomorrow so at least he can get back into the swing of things. He still sounds like he has smoked a huge packet of Havana's though which is not that pleasant to listen to.

We have a wedding to attend on Saturday so 1) Harry has got to be fit for that and 2) we are really hoping for nice weather for at least two hours. If it does rain I may let George wear these goggles as part of his wet weather gear :)

So did I do any crafting yesterday.......? Ermmmmmm well I went to see Traci, who had a visitor in the shape of Maggie. I did drink tea and I did spend some money......but no crafting was done. Seriously today is going to be the day I make at least one card or I shall go crazy. I have loads of birthdays in July so I need to get my skates on.

First on my list though this money is to get George to school and then change the beds. Bleurgh housework!!!!!

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

Ha! ~I DID get some crafting done - lol