Friday, July 27, 2007

Wow!!!!

Well Harry and I went armed with popcorn to see Harry Potter this morning and the verdict???? Wow wow wow! It is fab and we both really enjoyed it. The effects are stunning and the fight scenes breathtaking. This will certainly be on dvd want list.
Alan Rickman (Prof Snape) has always been a fav of mine (I like them mysterious and moody LOL!) and as always he was brilliant. So too was Gary Oldman as Sirius Black. Oh I just loved it all!!!
It's been a great Harry Potter week seeing as the book also came out last week, which incidentally I lurved! I am not going to give away any of the plot but I was not disappointed with then ending and I think J K Rowling left all questions answered.

Anyway tomorrow is Saturday and the first week of our holiday is done. It is such a shame it has rained for most of the week especially as Steve has been off work. But we have been so lucky flood wise compared to some poor people in the country.
Tomorrow I am preparing a few things for a party on Sunday for Steve's granny who will be 90. She is a lovely lady who adores her grand children and great grandchildren. The boys have had their picture taken for her birthday and it is really lovely. I think she will really enjoy her party and hopefully the sun may make an appearance for a little while!!!

No comments: