Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lovely and sunny!

We seem to at last have some lovely weather here - hurrah!!!

Well after yesterday's mammoth and I mean mammoth cleaning session I have a house that is well ...really clean. I do hate cleaning but when you have finally finished and sit down and look around it is nice to see.

Roofers are finally here this morning to fix the problems we have. The only downside to this is that I have had to miss the weekly card class run by Traci which I am gutted about as I really enjoy taking part in it.

Still I think I am going to indulge in a crating session of my own this morning. I deserve it I think LOL!

Here is a piccie of Steve with his Granny on Sunday. This lovely lady turned 90 at the weekend and she really enjoyed seeing her family all around her. She is moving on Friday from the home she has lived in for 50+ years to a sheltered housing complex, so I think it will be an emotional week for her.

Right cuppa on the go and crafting to start xxxx

No comments: