Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bad bad bad bad blogger!

I know I know - it has been nearly a week since I last posted despite my New Years Resolution to blog everyday. Naughty naughty!

Firstly here are my cards for the class next Tuesday. Can you guess what the subject is??? Hmmmmm paper tearing by any chance LOL! Worksheet is done for next class too so I am on a roll baby!!!!

Secondly Harry is not very well at the mo. Bad cold/ slight flu me thinks so he has been at home since Tuesday. Although judging by the row him and George had tonight I think he is getting better.

Thirdly - I love my career change!!! Not only do I get to be a kind of stay at home mum again but I can craft too! Hurrah!!!!

Fourthly and by no means least ... here is the exciting news..........I am sooooo excited as I have waited soooooooo long for this. Tomorrow I take delivery of......... wait for it........my new laptop!!!!! Yipeeeeeee! Its Xmas again!

This new arrival is such a big deal for me as my current dinosaur - oops sorry laptop is rubbish. Run more than one window and it dies. You can almost hear the cogs turning as the little man inside it pedals faster and faster. But as of tomorrow the cogs are no more and I cannot wait!

Big mmmmwah to hubs for letting me buy it. I love him loads and loads! LOL!

Only prob is that it is due to arrive between 8am and 12pm tomorrow and I am at the Cabin then. So Steve is going to have to sign for it and it will have to wait in its box until I can get home and admire it!

New camera is deffo on the back burner for now - can't push my luck too far. If you know what I mean.

By the way my January kit from Scrapping Fairies arrived yesterday and it is lovely. Will be creating this weekend me thinks.

No comments: