Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Digi style goes down well!!!!

Judging by the comments on and off blog my digi layouts seem to be liked. I was really chuffed to get a comment from Kirsty Wiseman, who without being all gushy has to be my crafting guru (after Traci - of course!!!!!!).

Although I like digi scrapbooking I don't think it will replace paper scrapping as I don't know what I would do if I couldn't stroke all those lovely papers in my posession!!!

My class went well last night. I cannot believe there are only two classes left in this group of six - it has flown by!

As for today I am going over to the Cabin this morning for a bit of cropping with Traci and Maggie (I think?). Then home to sort out my remaining classes.

Going to sort boys out for school and try and get rid of the headache from hell. Will update you later.xxxxx

No comments: