Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What a difference a week makes.....

It was my second class tonight and I really enjoyed it. The ladies are lovely and very enthusiastic so taking this class is a dream. I cannot believe the difference a week can make as last week I was quite nervous but enjoyed it. They must be enjoying it too as a couple have mentioned doing Maggie's Intermediate Class, so I must be doing something right.

So am back home now and Steve has made me a cuppa. Awww he is lovely and I am lucky that he is supporting me through my change of direction in life.

Back at the cabin tomorrow morning for a spot of cardmaking (yes Mum it will be done) and a play on the Cricut (new toy!!!) Think I deserve it as I did my Domestic Goddess duties today - my house actually sparkled. Well it did until the boys came home LOL!

Right cuppa time.

No comments: