Friday, January 26, 2007

Hip hio hooray!!!!!

Yes its here and I am sooooooo happy! My new baby errr no sorry laptop arrived this morning while I was at the craft cabin.

To add to my happiness there were no probs connecting to our wireless network so I was online straightaway ahhhhh bliss!!!!! All i have to do now is transfer files from my old dinosaur to new baby.

The only downside is that I have come down with my boys colds and it has hit my sinuses with dramatic effect. I look and feel like I have been hit in the face with a shovel. Pants!

Got to feel better tomorrow as am going over the cabin as Traci is having a BOGOF on Sizzix and Ellison dies. Have got my eye on a couple of thin cuts so hopefully she will have those left by the time I get over there.

So besides feeling like the elephant woman I am very excited about my new toy. No more chugging for me!

No comments: