Friday, January 19, 2007

Proud Mum Time!

As I was saying in another post Harry was receiving a team cup and certificate today in Commendation Assembly, so here as promised is a piccie of my eldest.

He was so surprised and when his name was read out I just heard 'I don't believe it! I never win it!' The look on his face was a picture. The certificate is written by his teacher and is lovely. Is says that he got the award because he is a valued and popular member of his class and has shown a mature attitude to work and school. She also commented how wonderful his reading is and how he loves reading to his class as well as how he entertains them with his jokes. It ends with 'Thankyou Harry, for being a super role model'.

Well what more could a mum and dad ask for? We were and are very proud of him!

On a crafting front I have got Tuesday's class sorted so this weekend is dedicated to my boys and a little bit of scrapping I think. I ordered the Scraping Angels kit this morning so am really looking forward to getting my hands on it as it looks fab!!!!!

Now I have bored you with my Proud Mum tale I am going to go and snuggle up infront of tv with hubby. Have a great evening everyone!!!xxx

No comments: