Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Belated Happy New Year!!!

Firstly heres a rather belated Happy New Year!!!! I hope 2007 brings you all everything you wish for and more!

My New Year was lovely as we had my Mum and Dad to stay for a couple of days. It was really nice as Mum had some really good news a few days previous regarding her health so we were all buoyed up by that. Love ya Mum :-)xxxx

So 2007 - what will it bring for me and my family too? Well firstly I just want us to be healthy and happy. Secondly I have a new start career wise so thats exciting. I really want to take my crafting up to the next level this year. Steve is totally supportive and I am very lucky that he is and also last year saw me make friends with Traci who is possibly the most craft obsessed person I know. She is responsible for me gaining confidence with my crafting this past year and for broadening my techniques. She is also responsible for my dwindling bank balance but I am happy - what more could I ask for.

Anyway back to the present day, which so far today has seen me tidying the house and sorting out the boys Christmas presents in their bedrooms. My house is starting to look sort of normal - hurrah. This afternoon will be taken up with boring things like working out how much money we have not got left for the rest of the month. Then I am going to do some work for my classes which hopefully start next week.

So all in all its back to normal or it will be tomorrow when the boys are back at school. Have a good day everyone. xx

2 comments:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

Oh I am so touched :) (well bar the dwindling bank balance part!;) but oh how right you are!) I am going now to get a tissue! oh how soppy one can be lol x

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

PS - what do you mean obsessed! me? Surely not..... lol