Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A crafting we go!

Yes I actually did some crafting last night at Traci's and I made this card from her scrapbooking kit for May - which I might add is fab!

For a flattering piccie of myself check out Traci's blog. I have to say looking at that pic I am not the classy bird I thought I was - ha ha ha ha!

For details on what you need to make the card have a look at Traci's forum.

Well back to today. I am going to help the Reception class this morning as its Mini Beast week (insects etc not the children!) This afternoon I think may be dedicated to a teeny weeny bit of crafting.

Have fun!!!

2 comments:

scrapdolly said...

The card is fab and LOL at the mini beasts .... are you sure the children aren't LOL

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

Fantastic card- love the papers!