Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday - hurrah!!!!

Yes it's here at last - FFFFFFriday! Thank goodness!!

Although saying hurrah it is busy or should I say noisier today than normal as my boys are off school due to Teacher Training and we have an addition for the day in the shape of George's friend Charlie who is 5. So I am refereeing the three of them at the mo! No actually they are being quite good!!

Yesterday I popped over to see Traci and Kirsty and of course not forgetting the lurvely Belle and Kiesha. It was great to meet Kirsty at last as I really admire her work and regularly read her blog. Not to mention too that she is a very funny lady who has such enthusiasm for what she does.

Anyway back to today and it was the usual h*******k - bleurgh!!!!! But I have managed to make a card inbetween. This is a copy of a card I made at a workshop Traci did a little while ago. But anyone who knows me knows that after my love of all things bear comes a love for handbags! So I just had to make another of these and there will be more to follow I think as I have some love papers which are screaming out to be placed on a handbag.

Tomorrow is Craft Market day in Thrapston so if you are in the area pop in and say hi (and come and buy stuff obviously). I have just spoken to Traci who is planning a Cuttlebug demo so come and have a look see!!!! xxxx

No comments: