Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's here!!!

Oh yes finally I have taken delivery of....my new baby! My Fuji S9600 arrived this afternoon and wow it is fabaroonie!
I have taken a couple of photos which I will post tomorrow but for now I am working my way (very slowly) through the instruction manual.
But for now......oh wow it is soooooooooo good!

This morning I went over to the Cabin with Traci and it was nice to go over and do abit of crafting and have a chat. I think we are both missing Harry and Kiesha while they are away even though our lives are alot quieter without them at the mo!

This afternoon after school Steve, George and I went bowling and then had tea out afterwards as well. The three of us had great fun but it just does not feel the same with Harry not here. Then again George is adamant that he is not missing Harry but then again it is only Wednesday!

No comments: