Friday, December 15, 2006

I have that Friday feeling!

Da da dahhhhhhhh!!!!!! It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Am soooooo glad to see the backend of this week - it has been a real pig! Also after today I have just two mornings left at work next week so from 11.30 Wednesday morning I am Free!! Hurrah! No more dirty nappies or stupid parents leaving their children with me when they have been sick the night before.

Crafting wise I have been pottering around with bits. I am working on something secretly at the mo for some special people. I don't want to say too much just yet but I will post piccies when its appropriate. I love doing things like that it gives me a lovely warm feeling.

School run then work this morning. Will see where the afternoon takes me besides swimming lessons for the boys later.

Catch y'all later xx

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

oh not long to go now then! Don't forget to bring something yummy for Monday night - party time baby!!!