Monday, December 04, 2006

Its ..... Monday!


Monday is here already - where did the weekend go?????

Anyway boys are dropped off at school and I am here in my room sorting out the piccies of my cards which I did last night. Still got more to make but that light at the end of the tunnel is at least abit brighter LOl!

Here are two of them from yesterday and the rest are on the slideshow. Any comments gratefully received as its nice to get any sort of feedback!

Steve is at this very moment hanging up some outside Xmas lights - a quiet job you might think? Oh no hammer is now out and there are some loud banging noises coming from the front of our house. He has announced to me that we a trip to a diy place will be called for this morning. Oh heck! Then again will I get a lunch out if I go too hmmm will update later.

Right those cards won't make themselves - catch ya later!!!

No comments: