Monday, December 18, 2006

Round to Monday again.

Well so much for having a quiet weekend - it didn't really happen. No crafting either apart from finishing bits on my secret project - nod nod wink wink. But I have to do some today as I need to make more Christmas cards - arghhhhh yes I know what I said about Christmas but I am running low and I need to make some for the craft club tonight.

Saturday was good as we went to see Happy Feet - the film about the dancing penquin. It was good but George was not impressed - hey ho you can't please everyone. We are going to the cinema on saturday to see a Christmas showing of the Polar Express which is one of my all time favs - can't wait!

Sunday started off quiet. Then my Auntie and Uncle popped by which was lovely as both my boys love them so much. In the afternoon we had a party to go to for a couple of five year olds....and the bar was open. Well it would be rude not to indulge. A couple of G & Ts later and Mummy was a happy bunny!!!!!

Right here is what is happening today - school run, other secret project for an hour, crafting (hopefully), Sky man, school run again, craft club. Phew!!!!!!

No comments: