Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hello Again!

Wow - it seems that Christmas has flown by! We had a lovely time at my Mum and Dads. Boys were spoilt rotten and I got to see my gorgeous nephew for his first Christmas which was fab!

I mean check this cutie out isn't he lovely. My nine month old nephew Kyran is an absolute joy and sooo spoilt by his Auntie Clare - well you have to don't you? Hee hee hee!

He had an excellent time and loved being with my boys.


And talking of my two boys - check out these two devils. My eldest seems particularly pleased with himself. I cannot think why.

Anyway I took quite a few piccies so am going to be doing some scrapbooking over the next few days hopefully. I have not done any crafting since just before Christmas and I seriously need to do some before the shaking and twitching get too bad LOL!

No comments: