Saturday, December 30, 2006

I have a headache.

Then again I am not surprised as I have been sat at my laptop most of the afternoon sorting out my website .
As i have given working for a wage I have realised that if I am to continue buying craft stash I MUST bring some money another way. Sooooooo......I have listed some diecuts on ebay and I am doing my website to sell cards and diecuts too. I know that compared to some of the other bloggers here what I am doing is small fry but its a start and who knows what can happen?
So I have done no crafting today but have achieved quite abit in other areas which I am pleased with.
Tomorrow I have got my Mum and Dad done for New Year which I am really looking forward to. But..... it means that for a few days I will not be able to get to my stash so easily as they will be sleeping in my craft room. A small price to pay for seeing ma and Pa ;-)
Finally if I don't get to post before tomorrow can I wish everyone a Happy and Peaceful New year xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: